« Home | Getting Ready for the Next Step and A Free Offer » | If you want to get herpes news update on a regula... » | What if Prince Charming Had Herpes? » | Herpes Cures - Don't get scammed » | New at Herpes Wise » | Your treatments for herpes feedabck » | Garlic Health Benefits and Herpes » | Herpes News » | Herpes Medications updated » | Genital Herpes and Lysine »

Herpes Treatment 101

These videos summarize what I think about herpes treatment and why you should not just hope for a cure and start really looking in other option that work and can keep you genital herpes symptoms free for the rest of your life.
Watch them now and remember to leave a comment.

Herpes Treatment and Herpes Prevention: My point of view Part 1


Part 2

Labels: , , ,

The only thing we've every tried that really realy works is Tetrasil, you can get it on eBay, I think there's one seller in the UK and probably loads in the USA.
It really is amazing stuff and if used every other day completely prevents outbreaks, I understand that the silver creates havoc with the virus. Not sure on the science though!

Hello Jc,

I just want to make sure you understand that I don't recommend a one product solution.

Tetrasil is just a topical solution. It's just not enough. especially if you want to PREVENT having further outbreaks.

I don't know Tetrasil very well so I will not comment on it.

I think valtrex is the best route to go... but thats just me


<3 valerie
http://womenwithherpes.com

Some people want to use Valtrex and I don't have anything against it. However I have several readers who still experience pain and outbreaks while taking Valtrex daily.
With a little guidance and a few remedies, they are able to remain outbreak free. They usually don't argue about taking only Valtrex. They just want results.

I personally chose not to take Valtrex and I never will, yet I'm very happy with my situation. Each person is different.
To me Valtrex is one options among others. It's not my favorite but I can understand people are concerned about herpes transmission.

nice post, the videos present some helpful preventive measures. i agree as well that just one thing isnt enough to solve the problem; it takes a good mixture.
-jack

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nathalie Foy
  • From United Kingdom
  • I have remained outbreak free for more than 6 years now. I use only natural remedies and I have helped hundreds of people do the same. If you want to find out how I did it, join me now at http://www.herpes-antidote.com. I want to help you achieve the same results.

    I just love promoting better health, self-love and acceptance and help people have a wonderful life with herpes. I know it may sound impossible to you now but join me now and see how hundreds have done it before you. I would love to help you too. I will teach you the most important thing you must know to stop and prevent herpes outbreaks for free.
My profile