« Home | Have you ever wanted to know what herbs can help t... » | New Herpes Newsletter Issue » | Tea Tree oil for Herpes » | New Herpes Newsletter Issue » | What can herpes support groups do for you? » | Boost your immune system to prevent herpes » | Eleutherococus, Stress and Herpes » | New Herpes Newsletter issue » | New Book for People with Genital Herpes » | Herpes Symptoms Herpes, both genital and oral ... »

Genital Herpes and Lysine

I've recently added a very nice page about genital herpes and lysine . It explains how I think lysine should be taken to obtain good results. Most people with herpes use it as a treatment. But according to scientific study lysine is much better at preventing genital herpes than treating it. For more info please visit Best-herpes-treatments.com

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nathalie Foy
  • From United Kingdom
  • I have remained outbreak free for more than 6 years now. I use only natural remedies and I have helped hundreds of people do the same. If you want to find out how I did it, join me now at http://www.herpes-antidote.com. I want to help you achieve the same results.

    I just love promoting better health, self-love and acceptance and help people have a wonderful life with herpes. I know it may sound impossible to you now but join me now and see how hundreds have done it before you. I would love to help you too. I will teach you the most important thing you must know to stop and prevent herpes outbreaks for free.
My profile