« Home | New Herpes Newsletter Issue » | What can herpes support groups do for you? » | Boost your immune system to prevent herpes » | Eleutherococus, Stress and Herpes » | New Herpes Newsletter issue » | New Book for People with Genital Herpes » | Herpes Symptoms Herpes, both genital and oral ... » | How can you tell someone has genital herpes? » | How Your Doctor Decides Which Medication is Right ... » | Why Do Drugs Cost So Much? »

Tea Tree oil for Herpes

I find tea tree oil very useful in the treatment and prevention of herpes symptoms like cold sores or fever blisters. Real Tea tree oil is an essential oil made from the leaves of the Melaleuca Alternifolia tree. It is yellow / greenish and has a strong root or earth smell.

Australian natives use tea tree for its antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, insecticidal, and immune stimulant properties. It is also commonly used in aromatherapy today to treat all sorts of skin ailments like herpes, acne, yeast infection or candidiasis and to heal minor wounds and insect bites. Unlike other essential oils Tea tree can be used pure on the skin. I think you should keep some in your medicine closet especially if you have acne or recurrent yeast or herpes infections.

It can be blended with other oils to improve its efficacy against herpes. Tea tree essential oil efficacy against herpes was studied and results were very interesting. They confirmed that Tea tree oil was potent against herpes and prevented herpes replication. However like any other treatment, its efficacy was greatly diminished if used several hours after the beginning of the infection. I give more information on Tea tree and how to make your own essential oil herpes ointments in my book Herpes Wise. It is very important that you choose a good quality Tea tree oil. It should be undiluted, organic and pure. Poor quality essential oils always give poor quality results.

Thank-you so much , i have suffered greatly from herpes and you are the first person to give some help other than that i take strong anti-viral tablets of which im scared. Im soo happy to find this natural remedy and i will of course be raiding the health shops to find a strong undiluted tea treee oil of which i will now use in a regular basis to prevent outbreakes. I cant thank you enough that i didnt even need to buy the book first ( i probably will later) I have really suffered this year ,not olny wwith herpes but also with bed bugs all over the house and was as you can imagine not olny in a lot of pain from the herpes but also at my wits end with bed bug bits-thanks thanks thanks

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nathalie Foy
  • From United Kingdom
  • I have remained outbreak free for more than 6 years now. I use only natural remedies and I have helped hundreds of people do the same. If you want to find out how I did it, join me now at http://www.herpes-antidote.com. I want to help you achieve the same results.

    I just love promoting better health, self-love and acceptance and help people have a wonderful life with herpes. I know it may sound impossible to you now but join me now and see how hundreds have done it before you. I would love to help you too. I will teach you the most important thing you must know to stop and prevent herpes outbreaks for free.
My profile