« Home | Herpes Medications updated » | Genital Herpes and Lysine » | Have you ever wanted to know what herbs can help t... » | New Herpes Newsletter Issue » | Tea Tree oil for Herpes » | New Herpes Newsletter Issue » | What can herpes support groups do for you? » | Boost your immune system to prevent herpes » | Eleutherococus, Stress and Herpes » | New Herpes Newsletter issue »

Herpes News

A New Herpes Vaccine?

Montana State University has developed a genetically modified strain of the herpes virus that when introduced in mice showed 100% efficacy as a herpes vaccine.

Mice vaccinated with this new herpes strain showed no sign of the disease 30 days after being exposed to a lethal "wild-type" strain of herpes simplex virus. A second group of mice exposed to the same "wild-type" strain of herpes simplex virus but without receiving the vaccine died within six days.

This research shows potential for a human vaccine against herpes.


HIV transmission risks increase during HSV-2 reactivation


A new study presented to the 44th Infectious Diseases Society of Amercia (IDSA) meeting in Toronto on October 12th shows that HIV levels in the blood stream increase during HSV-2 reactivations. HIV is even more present in the rectum than in the blood stream during HSV-2 reactivation. Therefore, unprotected anal sex greatly increases the chances of HIV transmission.

About me

  • I'm Nathalie Foy
  • From United Kingdom
  • I have remained outbreak free for more than 6 years now. I use only natural remedies and I have helped hundreds of people do the same. If you want to find out how I did it, join me now at http://www.herpes-antidote.com. I want to help you achieve the same results.

    I just love promoting better health, self-love and acceptance and help people have a wonderful life with herpes. I know it may sound impossible to you now but join me now and see how hundreds have done it before you. I would love to help you too. I will teach you the most important thing you must know to stop and prevent herpes outbreaks for free.
My profile