« Home | Can You Give Yourself Genital Herpes? » | Did Rihanna Give Genital Herpes to her Ex-Bf Chris... » | Who Else Want To Know How To Relieve Herpes Pain F... » | Can You Get Genital Herpes without Having Sex? » | Keep Your New Year Resolution This Time! » | Can I Get Genital or Oral Herpes From Oral Sex? » | Pregancy and Herpes: Can I have a baby with herpes? » | Who Gave Me Herpes? » | Herpes Cure : Good News ! » | Herpes Q&A conference recording is ready »

I'm Herpes Free: Free to Love, Have Sex, Enjoy Life, Free of Herpes Outbreaks. Are you?

Just a quick note to tell you that all is going well. I am hearing more and more success stories via the support system for my new program Herpes Antidote as well as my herpes book, Herpes Wise.

Some women are having a harder time getting rid of symptoms. They are all in menopause. Some had no symptoms for years but started having an outbreak once a week right after entering menopause. It takes a bit more time for them to get back to the no herpes symptoms zone. It usually takes 3 to 6 months but it is possible.

I am not in menopause myself and I'm still counting the days without experiencing an outbreak - seven  years now. All I can say is that it is fun. I feel totally over herpes. I don't know how to explain it. It's just I'm not afraid of it anymore. I don't worry about having symptoms all the time. I still pay attention to possible herpes signs but that's about it.

I am careful with my new partner. I did not infect my husband in almost nine years and we did not always use condoms. I feel confident that I'm doing the best to protect my current partner and that makes me feel very good about myself. I am not using any herpes drug though. Without any herpes outbreaks for years now, I don't see the point.

I'm certainly not advising you not to use condoms or herpes drugs, especially if you have recently been diagnosed or are starting a new relationship. I'm just saying that in the long run, it gets tiring to worry about herpes each and every time you have sex. As far as, I'm concerned being cautious is good but being worried just spoils the fun.

My former husband had agreed to take the risk of not always using condoms and he never got herpes from me. He verified this fact with a blood test. I'm so very proud to have accomplished that. I have the advantage of being a woman and women are much less likely to transmit the virus to their male partner than the opposite. Nonetheless, I'm really excited to have stayed with someone for so long without infecting him. It is really comforting to know it can be done.

Sadly enough, I have received a testimonial from a young man who infected two female partners in less than six months. He has frequent outbreaks, but uses protection. As you probably know, you must avoid sex when you are experiencing the slightest symptom, even a tiny rash. Condoms won't protect your partner enough when herpes is "reactivated". But what if you could make it so that your symptoms never lasted more than a few minutes? I'm talking about itchiness. Even people without herpes experience an itch down there from time to time so it is not possible to stop all itchiness and that's normal. However, in my vague memory of my first outbreaks I remember that herpes itchiness was quite horrible. I just could not think about anything else and the sting that came after that was so painful. Gosh, I'm happy to be so over herpes. It took so many years to get to the point where having herpes is really not a big deal anymore but it surely feels wonderful to be where I am now. Looking back, I can't help feeling really proud of what I've become.

Of course, it was scary when I had to disclose I had herpes to my new partner. Who can truthfully say they have no fear of rejection? Not, me! I have to admit I was anxious but I knew I would love myself even if he rejected me. I knew I would find someone new because I feel very good about myself. After all, if you do everything you can to control a disease like herpes and succeed, what's there not to like about you? It means you're brave and you had the courage to conquer your fears, shame and maybe depression. I think that makes you special and I'm sure someone else will see that in you too.

If you are reading this post, you may still be in a situation where you are frustrated, scared, depressed or in a lot of pain. I receive so many emails and blog comments from people like you I cannot handle it any more. Not that I don't like it. I just feel bad that I no longer have enough time to reply to every one. I remember that feeling of being helpless, scared and alone. I always knew somehow that I would totally get over herpes but I remember a point where I was filled with fear and shame. I was hiding my pain. After a few months, I decided to share my research by creating a website, then I wrote a book and after a while a program. It just grew gradually. In the process, I have probably answered a thousand emails. It's been stressful, even scary -  but fun, and I would do it again a million times.

I'm so happy to have influenced people to the point where so many repeat what I'm saying and some even try to copy my work and even my identity. Of course, I don't approve of that and will probably have to sue one or two, but I do feel good that I have been able to spread the word and reduce the nonsensical B.S. herpes info that was on the web. I have built up enough authority that other writers, doctors, naturopaths and nurses notice and get inspired by me. I think that's an achievement.

If you're not happy with your herpes situation, I invite you to read my FREE herpes e-course. It comes with a surprise bonus. It won't cost you a penny and will give you some solid, usable information that can help you get rid of genital herpes symptoms right now.

Labels: , , ,

You have provided a good step to prevent herps. It might be useful for everyone to prevent form herps. Thanks for sharing.

Nice post. You have shared a good information about to prevent herpes.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nathalie Foy
  • From United Kingdom
  • I have remained outbreak free for more than 6 years now. I use only natural remedies and I have helped hundreds of people do the same. If you want to find out how I did it, join me now at http://www.herpes-antidote.com. I want to help you achieve the same results.

    I just love promoting better health, self-love and acceptance and help people have a wonderful life with herpes. I know it may sound impossible to you now but join me now and see how hundreds have done it before you. I would love to help you too. I will teach you the most important thing you must know to stop and prevent herpes outbreaks for free.
My profile