« Home | Herpes Q&A conference recording is ready » | Join Nathalie's Free Conference Call about Herpes » | Herpes Treatment 101 » | Getting Ready for the Next Step and A Free Offer » | If you want to get herpes news update on a regula... » | What if Prince Charming Had Herpes? » | Herpes Cures - Don't get scammed » | New at Herpes Wise » | Your treatments for herpes feedabck » | Garlic Health Benefits and Herpes »

Herpes Cure : Good News !

Cellectis (http://www.cellectis.com/applications.php) and Genomic Visio receive a 10 million euro loan to develop a revoltionary herpes cure.
Celletics specializes in genome ingeenering and Genomic vision in molecular diagnosis. Together they will work on project ACTIVE, to see how they can use celletic findings to cure herpes even at dormant stage by removing herpes genome from host cells with a revolutionary new kind of antiviral agents.

http://www.euronext.com/news/companypressrelease/companypressrelease.jsp?lan=NL&docid=598398&cha=1721

Labels: ,

Nice Blog, Thanks for your information

It’s a very nice bog. I have read all the post in this blog; it’s really interesting and informative. But I have some doubts about this matter. Since blog needs latest info, I humbly request the blog master to update this blog when ever gets time.
This site is the most trusted and largest dating site for STD singles and friends; here you can meet local infected people who share your STD. Are you suffering with HPV, AIDS, HIV or any other STD diseases? Don’t worry this site must help it can feel like you are all alone in the world.
If you will join this site you will get new friends and partners or you can learn about STD medical information. If you just need to find someone to talk to or offer help or advice this is the best place never feel lonely again. I think we too can provide good contribution to this subject... I could see an informative guide on Fertility and the cure of impotence from following URL
http://www.std-dating-service.com
All other aspects are really great in this bog. I have some own blogs in this subject – on STD dating - I shall link this blog from them. I think this blog needs that as this is very informative.
Thanks lot

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I have had the genital herpes since 30 years ago, I used the treatment for HIV Bob Beck developed. He spent $40,000 to offer you a product you can build yourself. It was used to cure
AIDS patients. I haven't had a breakout in the last 4 years. Schematic of his NE555 (Radio shack sells them for about 2 bucks) are free and it works. Search Bob Beck on You Tube. Also the Ozone generator he mentions can be purchased from Ebay for around $17 to $40 it comes from China. Majic Jorden had AIDS and now he does not so the medical community won't tell you about a cure as it is lost money to them.

Make sure you partner does the treatment too or you could pass it back and forth.

Hello Anonymous,
Thank you for sharing this information. May I remind you that having no symptoms is not the same thing as curing herpes. I haven't had symptoms for years now but I still don't consider myself cured even though my blood test not positive anymore.
More about this here What Do You Mean By “Cure Herpes”?
I must admit that having no herpes symptoms with AIDS is quite astounding. I will look more into the matter and assess this protocol safety. I feel there are way too many unhealthy or unsafe solutions promoted as a herpes cure.

Thank You for posting this issue.

My friend has been experiencing herpes diseases for about 2months. It keeps on repeating and repeating to him.

Hope you can also tackle treatments for genital herpes.


Thanks Again!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Nathalie Foy
  • From United Kingdom
  • I have remained outbreak free for more than 6 years now. I use only natural remedies and I have helped hundreds of people do the same. If you want to find out how I did it, join me now at http://www.herpes-antidote.com. I want to help you achieve the same results.

    I just love promoting better health, self-love and acceptance and help people have a wonderful life with herpes. I know it may sound impossible to you now but join me now and see how hundreds have done it before you. I would love to help you too. I will teach you the most important thing you must know to stop and prevent herpes outbreaks for free.
My profile